Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Poem ...kind of


I saw you from here, my Heart skipped a beat, your smile...
..........................................................................always does that.
You said this is unreal, It forgot the light-speed, your anger...
...........................................................................makes It tensed.
Did you look at me...?, It echoes YOU, your eyes...
...........................................................................told It something.


See....!!! I never thought I can get poetic.
(may be that doesn't sound beautiful, at least it should look beautiful. So here it is.)

huh...seems neither does this look good. this should http://docs.com/AOI8

2 comments:

  1. mmmm.....exploring ur funny side!!!! Like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so you think this is funny?? :(

    ReplyDelete