Friday, September 19, 2008

The turbulent mind's fight with my heart......

My mind...........this dirty cloudily forest of idiot neurons will never listen to "me"............oh my "me", there are two "me"s in me....... I, means my heart,said to me let us get money and luxury...no need to play with science, history, economics, society, art, culture and here comes my fantastic melody in my thought life..that's the vedas....... combination of crores of Einstein's, Feynman's, Aurabindo's, Ramanujan's, Koutilya's, Aryabhaatta's minds.My heart always drags me to the material world..........I never wanted to be an orange swami.........but at the same time my mind never allows me to involve with the heart.............my heart says "see the people, we have a limited time in our hands, go and xplore all of it..all the beauty's of the world... see those wonderful movies, show off ur self to the world..." and again dis heart says oh my dear sravan y r u going to extreme philosophy mood.....out......readzvous*2008 is going on hit dat stage yaar......nee way in the middle of mind and heart i am going mad......................wat I want in life is "full sleep, nice food(very nice)"
Anyway Friends ........i always fight with me don't fight ohhhhh shuttt...there is an event in the fest i gotta go.............
*reandeazvous means a grand festival in IIT Delhi a highlight in the year

No comments:

Post a Comment